Alliance of Social Enterprise Networks Australia
ASENA is the emerging peak body for social enterprise nationally, representing an alliance between Australia’s seven state and territory social enterprise networks. ASENA exists to work for and with the sector on principles of cooperation and collaboration – a strong, united voice representing the interests of Australia’s social enterprise sector.
We envision and seek to build thriving social enterprise communities through sector leadership, advocacy, networking and learning and development opportunities.
Who does ASENA represent?
- Social Enterprise Network Victoria (SENVIC)
- Social Enterprise Council of NSW and ACT (SECNA)
- Queensland Social Enterprise Council (QSEC)
- South Australian Social Enterprise Council (SASEC)
- Western Australia Social Enterprise Council (WASEC)
- Social Enterprise Network of Northern Territory (Impact North)
- Social Enterprise Network of Tasmania (emerging)